URGENT CONSERVATION NOTICE FOR TERRITORY 1: AVOID OUTDOOR WATERING TO PREVENT WATER PRESSURE LOSS IN YOUR SYSTEM
Del Oro is issuing a critical conservation alert to all our valued customers. In recent months, we have witnessed an increased demand for outdoor watering, and we are now at a point were our resources are being stretched to their limits.
We will be evaluating going to STAGE 6, NO OUTSIDE WATERING, effective this coming Saturday and you will be advised tomorrow if that Stage is necessary.
Potential Water Pressure Loss
If conservation efforts are not diligently observed, our water supply system is at risk of running out of water. This will result in a significant drop in water pressure, affecting daily activities and essential services for all residents. Water pressure is crucial for everyday tasks such as showering, cooking, cleaning, and fire protection.
Immediate Actions Needed
To prevent water pressure loss and maintain the continued operation of our water system, we urge all our customers to take the following conservation measures:
- Outdoor Watering: Avoid outside watering as it will trigger STAGE 6, NO OUTSIDE WATERING.
- Fix Leaks: Promptly repair any leaks in your home or business premises, no matter how small they may seem.
- Limit Water Usage: Conserve water during daily activities by taking shorter showers, turning off faucets when not in use, and using dishwashers and washing machines with full loads.
- Report Water Wastage: If you notice water waste in your neighborhood, please report it to Del Oro Water at 1-530-717-2514
- Be Mindful: Educate your family, friends, and neighbors about the importance of water conservation.
The Time to Act Is Now
It is crucial that we all act immediately to conserve our water resources and maintain adequate water pressure in our system. Without your cooperation, the consequences could be severe, affecting the daily lives of our entire community.
We thank you for your understanding and your commitment to preserving our precious water resources.